SciFinder Registration Information
SciFinder has been upgraded to a new web version. The web version requires that each user register for a personal account. The process takes less than 5 minutes time from start to finish.
• First, click on the following registration link:
• Second, use your emory.edu or emoryhealthcare.org email address to register. Select your own password. Choose a password that you will remember.
- Password must be unique and contain 7-15 characters
- Password must contain at least two characters not in the User Name.
- Password must include three of the following:
- Mixed upper case and lower case letters
- At least on non-alphanumerica character (i.e. @, #, %, &, *)
• Third, after you finish registering, a conformation email will be sent to your Emory email account.
• Fourth, Click on the link in the email to finish the registration process. (Note: confirmation emails from CAS are sent automatically and generally are received within minutes but may take longer if messages are routed through a series of network relays.)
• Fifth, after your registration is complete, navigate to the new web version of SciFinder which is available here or through the access point in Databases@Emory.
· Your computer must be identified within the Emory University IP range to access SciFinder on the Web.
· You may want to add ‘email@example.com’ to your spam filter exception list.
· Training and support materials for the new version of SciFinder, including step-by-step guides and e-Seminars, are available at: http://www.cas.org/products/scifindr/sfweb
Should you have questions or need help, please contact Donna Hudson: