NEW! To be employed at the Robert W. Woodruff Library, Emory students must complete an online student employment application.
1. View open job postings on Eagle Ops or Click "Student Employment Opportunities" on this webpage
2. Complete the online student employment application, save, and send as an attachment to Khadijah Muhammad at email@example.com. In the subject line, please indicate the position you are applying for.
*Macbook users please make sure Adobe Reader is downloaded on your computer. See attached instructions.
3. Be sure to apply for positions that are of interest to you and fits your class schedule. Please note at the bottom of the application, you can apply for more than one job
4. Your application will be sent to the appropriate hiring supervisor upon receipt
5. Within a week of submitting your application, you can follow up with the hiring supervisor listed at the bottom of the job posting to check the status of your application
6. If you are not notified within 2 weeks of submitting your application that you were selected or not selected, you may fill out another online application for other positions.
7. If you experience technical difficulities, please contact Khadijah Muhammad at firstname.lastname@example.org.