Undergraduate Student Positions
IT Coordinator I-NEW!
Graduate Student Positions
- View open job postings on Handshake or Click "Student Employment" on this webpage.
- Complete the online student employment application, save, and send as an attachment to Human Resources at email@example.com. In the subject line, please indicate the name of the position(s) you are applying for.
- Be sure to apply for position(s) that are of interest to you and fits your class schedule. Please note at the bottom of the application, you can apply for more than one job.
- Your application will be sent to the appropriate hiring supervisor within 24-48 hours upon receipt.
- Within two weeks of submitting your application, you can follow up on the status of your application by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not notified within 2 weeks of submitting your application that you were selected or not selected, you may complete another online application for other positions.
- If you experience technical difficulities completing the online application, please access the application from a campus computer or contact Carla Ashe at email@example.com.