AtoZdatabases is a reference and marketing database
Introducing a new database of U.S. companies – a competitor to D&B/Hoovers – that is now available Emorywide: AtoZdatabases' Business Database.
Looking to download a target list of companies for your job search or company research? Check out our new resource AtoZdatabases.
Search from over 30 million domestic companies to create custom lists based on your geographic and industry preferences, as well as searching by employee size, revenue, headquarters location and more.
To search AtoZdatabases most effectively, when you log in, select the “get started” button next to Search 30 Million Businesses in the middle of the page. This is the advanced search which will offer a variety of segmentation for each feature - for example geography will let you select state, county, metro area, as well as a radius from a target zip code.
One you build your list, you can export the list to Excel to further analyze your companies.
Each company record includes a company overview, competitors list, revenue figures and key executive names. The indeed.com mash-up displays current job listings at each company as well.
There are many other data sets in AtoZdatabases to explore, such as the Premier Residential Database which includes 220 million US residents, over 19 million new movers and over 3 million new homeowners, updated weekly. This allows you to search by 135 Interest/ Hobbies/Lifestyles, geography, household income and more.
For more tips on searching AtoZdatabases many data sets, check out these short (average 2 minutes) Intro Videos.
Malisa Anderson-Strait, Business Librarian
In the Blog
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Medical Formulas from the Reed Family
- New tech e-books:Safari Books Online
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Resurrection City Street Signs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Ralph McGill's Paper Bag Letter
- Sisyphus: Patron Saint of the Stacks
- Cake Sprinkles, Cigarettes, Pasta, and Rusty Razor Blades: Preservation Challenges in MARBL
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Robert E. Lee's Socks
- Poetry as Conversation: Recent Additions to the Anthony Hecht Papers
- Atlanta's Own: Sadye Harris Powell