Here are a few new enhancements and options within EUCLID :
Display Item format (book, video, etc), Download to Endnote, Open in WorldCat, Citation display.
Item Format now displays in the list of brief results
Send to Endnote option
1. Click the “Save” button for one or more records from the search results list, or the full record display
2. When you have saved all of your desired records, click “Saved Records” in the top menu bar (fig.1)
3. Click the “Send to Endnote” option (fig.2)
This Item in WorldCat
Select “this Item in WorldCat” from the right-hand menu in the full record display to open the WorldCat record for this item.
Cite this Title
Select “Cite this title” to generate a list various citation styles for the selected resource
As always, we appreciate your feedback.
Please feel free to send any comments or feedback to :
In the Blog
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Charles H. Herty Turpentine Cup
- Postcolonial Studies @ Emory
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Medical Formulas from the Reed Family
- New tech e-books:Safari Books Online
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Resurrection City Street Signs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Ralph McGill's Paper Bag Letter
- Sisyphus: Patron Saint of the Stacks
- Cake Sprinkles, Cigarettes, Pasta, and Rusty Razor Blades: Preservation Challenges in MARBL
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Robert E. Lee's Socks