The Woodruff Library and Laney Graduate School would like to invite you to participate in a new pilot support service created solely with the demands of graduate school in mind! Schedule a collaborative writing consultation personalized for your writing project.
- All types of writing are welcome, such as seminar papers or dissertation chapters.
- Sessions can encompass as little or as much material as you would like.
- We carefully read and become familiar with your work ahead of time.
- If meeting in person is not convenient, we can also return comments electronically.
We look forward to working with you! Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments, or to schedule your first session!
For more information please contact L. Christine Terrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the Blog
- Summer Reading EBooks and AudioBooks
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Charles H. Herty Turpentine Cup
- Postcolonial Studies @ Emory
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Medical Formulas from the Reed Family
- New tech e-books:Safari Books Online
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Resurrection City Street Signs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Ralph McGill's Paper Bag Letter
- Sisyphus: Patron Saint of the Stacks
- Cake Sprinkles, Cigarettes, Pasta, and Rusty Razor Blades: Preservation Challenges in MARBL