How to Use discoverE to Check Your Account and Renew Books: Once people have their books checked out, they find that they'd like to be able to take a look at their library account to see how much time they have left before their books or due back. Or they receive a notice in their email accounts and want to renew an item. It's not too difficult, as long as you know your Network ID and password.
By Chris Pollette Want more help with discoverE?
Once you're on the discoverE home page, it's easy to log in to your account. Just click on the Emory Login link near the top right-hand corner of the page. You'll be asked for your login information, and once you've been authenticated, you'll see a link for My Account. You can see the materials you have checked out, any open requests, fines or fees you may have on your account, and any blocks or messages you have. If you've got items checked out, on the far-right-hand side of the page you'll see a link to renew the item. There's even a link that allows you to renew all of your materials simultaneously, which is handy if you have a large number of items that you've borrowed (how's that dissertation coming along?).
We've created a short how-to video that will show you the whole process. Be sure to share your feedback on discoverE with us. We'd like to hear from you!
In the Blog
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Tusks and Teeth
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Civil War Cannonballs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Three Dimensional Poetry
- MARBL Launches Artists' Books Showcase
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: The McCord Latin Prize Medal
- Announcing the Emory Center for Digital Scholarship
- Summer Reading EBooks and AudioBooks
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Charles H. Herty Turpentine Cup
- Postcolonial Studies @ Emory
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection