The Ice Cream Sundae study break last Tuesday night (April 26) at 8 p.m. in the Jones Room was a huge hit. Sponsored by the Woodruff Library, the break was intended to give the students the sugar-rush they needed to get through finals.
10 gallons of ice cream (with toppings) disappeared in 30 minutes.
The look on the students' faces when the ice cream truck music played over the P.A. system was priceless. Security announced the ice cream break and immediately the students lined up.
210-215 students partook of the treats.
In the Blog
- Summer Reading EBooks and AudioBooks
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Charles H. Herty Turpentine Cup
- Postcolonial Studies @ Emory
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Medical Formulas from the Reed Family
- New tech e-books:Safari Books Online
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Resurrection City Street Signs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Ralph McGill's Paper Bag Letter
- Sisyphus: Patron Saint of the Stacks
- Cake Sprinkles, Cigarettes, Pasta, and Rusty Razor Blades: Preservation Challenges in MARBL