Euclid will have limited account access on September 3-4 (Saturday & Sunday) while library staff prepare for a system upgrade. During this time, patrons will be able to search for library materials in Euclid but will not be able to access the following account features online: renewals, requests and other account information. Patrons will still be able to check out materials at the Library Service Desk, the Heilbrun Music and Media Library, and other library locations. Library staff ask patrons to please wait until Tuesday, September 6th to pay fines at the Library Service Desk.
Please contact the Library Service Desk during business hours with any questions at 404-727-6873. Please note that hours will be limited this weekend in observance of the Labor Day holiday.
In the Blog
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Medical Formulas from the Reed Family
- New tech e-books:Safari Books Online
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Resurrection City Street Signs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Ralph McGill's Paper Bag Letter
- Sisyphus: Patron Saint of the Stacks
- Cake Sprinkles, Cigarettes, Pasta, and Rusty Razor Blades: Preservation Challenges in MARBL
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Robert E. Lee's Socks
- Poetry as Conversation: Recent Additions to the Anthony Hecht Papers
- Atlanta's Own: Sadye Harris Powell