If you're in the Atlanta area and are interested in the digital humanities, please join us for a brown-bag lunch at 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 19, in Jazzman's Cafe, in the basement of Woodruff Library. We'll get to know each other, share some ideas, and start talking about how we and our institutions might work together.
All are welcome! Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the Blog
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Medical Formulas from the Reed Family
- New tech e-books:Safari Books Online
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Resurrection City Street Signs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Ralph McGill's Paper Bag Letter
- Sisyphus: Patron Saint of the Stacks
- Cake Sprinkles, Cigarettes, Pasta, and Rusty Razor Blades: Preservation Challenges in MARBL
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Robert E. Lee's Socks
- Poetry as Conversation: Recent Additions to the Anthony Hecht Papers
- Atlanta's Own: Sadye Harris Powell