EUCLID, Emory’s back-end library catalog, will be unavailable December 27-30, 2010 for an upgrade.
When EUCLID is down, library users can still search discoverE, which has access to all library material. However, availability of items (i.e. check-out status) will not be updated in discoverE during the time EUCLID is offline. In addition, our interlibrary loan system, ILLIAD, will also be unavailable. If you need assistance during these outages, please Ask a Librarian.
Please pardon this inconvenience.
Upgrades to EUCLID should make searching faster in the new year.
The Emory Libraries staff
In the Blog
- Summer Reading EBooks and AudioBooks
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Charles H. Herty Turpentine Cup
- Postcolonial Studies @ Emory
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Medical Formulas from the Reed Family
- New tech e-books:Safari Books Online
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Resurrection City Street Signs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Ralph McGill's Paper Bag Letter
- Sisyphus: Patron Saint of the Stacks
- Cake Sprinkles, Cigarettes, Pasta, and Rusty Razor Blades: Preservation Challenges in MARBL