By Erin Mooney, Outreach & Education, Woodruff Library
UPDATE: lynda.com is now available in select workstations inside the Woodruff Library, including in ECIT and the Research Commons.
We get asked frequently at the library whether there are classes for certain types of software. What few people know is that if they come into the Woodruff Library, they can use lynda.com to learn how to use many of the most common software.
Choose your software from the dropdown "software" menu or search using the search box.
Once you select a software, you will see the videos and training courses for that product.
Although the iMovie '11 Essential Training course is a 3 hour and 28 minute course, don't worry. Every course is broken down into manageable chunks of information.
In the Blog
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Civil War Cannonballs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Three Dimensional Poetry
- MARBL Launches Artists' Books Showcase
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: The McCord Latin Prize Medal
- Announcing the Emory Center for Digital Scholarship
- Summer Reading EBooks and AudioBooks
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Charles H. Herty Turpentine Cup
- Postcolonial Studies @ Emory
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Medical Formulas from the Reed Family