Supplementum Epigraphicum Graecum Online: Research ancient Greek epigraphs from the comfort of home!
Supplementum Epigraphicum Graecum (SEG) is a collected bibliography of books and articles on aspects of Greek epigraphy, as well as summaries of Greek inscriptions. Inscriptions are listed by their provenance, region, and assigned area (Greece, North, Aegean, West, Asia Minor, East, Unknown provenance, and Varia) and each lemma has a unique identifier made up from the printed SEG volume and sequence number, as well as additional hyperlinked metadata.
Submitted by: Susan Kellett Gue
Photograph by Eric Gaba (Sting).
In the Blog
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Tusks and Teeth
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Civil War Cannonballs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Three Dimensional Poetry
- MARBL Launches Artists' Books Showcase
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: The McCord Latin Prize Medal
- Announcing the Emory Center for Digital Scholarship
- Summer Reading EBooks and AudioBooks
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Charles H. Herty Turpentine Cup
- Postcolonial Studies @ Emory
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection