Proquest's new database The Vogue Archive contains the entire run of Vogue magazine (US edition) from 1892 to the present day, reproduced in high-resolution color page images. Vogue is a unique record of American and international popular culture that extends beyond fashion.
This and other current trial databases are available for the Emory community in the "Trial Databases" section of the Databases@Emory page. The trial is active until March 27, 2011.
How do you like using this database? Comments are welcome below.
Alternatively, you may send feedback directly to James Steffen at jsteffe at emory dot edu.
In the Blog
- Summer Reading EBooks and AudioBooks
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Charles H. Herty Turpentine Cup
- Postcolonial Studies @ Emory
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Medical Formulas from the Reed Family
- New tech e-books:Safari Books Online
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Resurrection City Street Signs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Ralph McGill's Paper Bag Letter
- Sisyphus: Patron Saint of the Stacks
- Cake Sprinkles, Cigarettes, Pasta, and Rusty Razor Blades: Preservation Challenges in MARBL