The newly acquired Vogue Archive by Proquest contains the entire run of Vogue magazine (US edition) from 1892 to the present, reproduced in high-resolution color page images. Vogue is a unique record of US and international popular culture that extends beyond fashion.
In addition to full text searching, you can browse entire issues from cover to cover. The Advanced Search mode allows searching by categories such as "Company/brand," "Fashion item," "Photographer/illustrator," "Person pictured" and "Contributor." You can also limit searches to specific article types such as feature articles, advertisements, fashion shoots, etc.
In the Blog
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Medical Formulas from the Reed Family
- New tech e-books:Safari Books Online
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Resurrection City Street Signs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Ralph McGill's Paper Bag Letter
- Sisyphus: Patron Saint of the Stacks
- Cake Sprinkles, Cigarettes, Pasta, and Rusty Razor Blades: Preservation Challenges in MARBL
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Robert E. Lee's Socks
- Poetry as Conversation: Recent Additions to the Anthony Hecht Papers
- Atlanta's Own: Sadye Harris Powell