Submitted by Erin Mooney
On Thursday May 3, the Outreach and Education Team of the Woodruff Library hosted an ice cream sundae bar secret study break in the Jones Room.
As soon as the ice cream truck music was piped through the PA system and it was announced that the break was beginning, students jumped up from their seats and rushed to the Jones Room to help themselves to ice cream and toppings.
All the ice cream disappeared in 25 minutes. One student who arrived too late improvised with whipped cream and chocolate chips.
Over 200 students got a much needed break from their studies.
All of us at Woodruff Library wish you good luck with exams!
In the Blog
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Charles H. Herty Turpentine Cup
- Postcolonial Studies @ Emory
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Medical Formulas from the Reed Family
- New tech e-books:Safari Books Online
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Resurrection City Street Signs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Ralph McGill's Paper Bag Letter
- Sisyphus: Patron Saint of the Stacks
- Cake Sprinkles, Cigarettes, Pasta, and Rusty Razor Blades: Preservation Challenges in MARBL
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Robert E. Lee's Socks