Woodruff Library is proud to announce that it is accepting entries for the 2010 Undergraduate Research Award. The Library will award up to three prizes of $500 each for undergraduate research projects making excellent use of library resources. One prize is designated for first-year students.
Submit your best undergraduate research paper or project written for a credit course from the past academic year. Get entry materials including faculty support letter and research essay instructions at our website. Enter by March 2nd, 2010 – details and entry forms at: http://web.library.emory.edu/services/woodruff-library-undergraduate-research-award
This award is made possible by the Margaret Atwood Fund.
In the Blog
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Tusks and Teeth
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Civil War Cannonballs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Three Dimensional Poetry
- MARBL Launches Artists' Books Showcase
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: The McCord Latin Prize Medal
- Announcing the Emory Center for Digital Scholarship
- Summer Reading EBooks and AudioBooks
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Charles H. Herty Turpentine Cup
- Postcolonial Studies @ Emory
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection