We hope faculty preparing for Spring 2012 classes will visit the Library's Woodruff Course Reserves home page at: http://web.library.emory.edu/services/course-reserves.
It is here you will find Instructions for adding materials to Reserves Direct, submitting a request through EUCLID, downloadable submission forms, Copyright Guidelines, FAQs, Contact Information, and more.
Bear in mind that Woodruff Library Course Reserve requests are normally completed within 8-10 working days of their receipt at the start of the semester and within 5 working days of their receipt five weeks after the semester is underway. Note that course reserve requests can take significantly longer to complete when the requested items are checked out.
We include a DATE NEEDED field on all Course Reserves request forms. Please use this field to indicate when requested items need to be available for your class.
Requests can be made in the following ways:
• Submit a Course Reserve request in EUCLID
• Submit a Course Reserve request in word format and attach it to an email along with any attached pdfs and send to firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>;
• Submit a Course Reserves request using our web form located on the Course Reserves home page;
• Hand deliver a Course Reserve request to the Music and Media Circulation Desk with your materials (books or a CD/DVD, or a flash drive with your pdfs) located in the Music and Media, Reserves Library on the 4th floor of Woodruff Library
For Course Reserves request in Business, Health, Law, or the Theology Libraries, please contact the individual Library:
Health: MEDREF@LISTSERV.CC.EMORY.EDU<mailto:MEDREF@LISTSERV.CC.EMORY.EDU> or 7-8727
Business: Marilyn_Pahr@bus.emory.edu<mailto:Marilyn_Pahr@bus.emory.edu> or 7-3979
Theology: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com> or 7-5535
frances Pici |Branch Libraries & Reserves Team Leader |Emory University Libraries| 404.727.2230 |firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:|email@example.com>
In the Blog
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Medical Formulas from the Reed Family
- New tech e-books:Safari Books Online
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Resurrection City Street Signs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Ralph McGill's Paper Bag Letter
- Sisyphus: Patron Saint of the Stacks
- Cake Sprinkles, Cigarettes, Pasta, and Rusty Razor Blades: Preservation Challenges in MARBL
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Robert E. Lee's Socks
- Poetry as Conversation: Recent Additions to the Anthony Hecht Papers
- Atlanta's Own: Sadye Harris Powell