Follow Seth as he gives his personal take on why the Woodruff Library is so popular among Emory undergraduates.
We asked senior, Seth Green'12 to give a tour to prospective and new students to Emory of the Woodruff Library. The Woodruff Library was voted the #1 best place to study and best place to hang out by the Wheel, a student newspaper. The Princeton Review ranks the Woodruff Library as the 9th best college library in the country.
In the Blog
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Medical Formulas from the Reed Family
- New tech e-books:Safari Books Online
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Resurrection City Street Signs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Ralph McGill's Paper Bag Letter
- Sisyphus: Patron Saint of the Stacks
- Cake Sprinkles, Cigarettes, Pasta, and Rusty Razor Blades: Preservation Challenges in MARBL
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Robert E. Lee's Socks
- Poetry as Conversation: Recent Additions to the Anthony Hecht Papers
- Atlanta's Own: Sadye Harris Powell