The Robert W. Woodruff Library is welcoming the class of 2015 by participating in orientation activities.
The 8/22 Library Pizza Party for New Student Orientation was a great success!
In 1 ½ hours, students consumed:
2,176 slices of pizza
1,080 bottles of water
1200 packages of cookies
We attended the booth at the Orientation Fair on Saturday August 20, where students were treated to ultracool library swag, like this brain stress ball.
Or a pair of sunglasses:
In the Blog
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Tusks and Teeth
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Civil War Cannonballs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Three Dimensional Poetry
- MARBL Launches Artists' Books Showcase
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: The McCord Latin Prize Medal
- Announcing the Emory Center for Digital Scholarship
- Summer Reading EBooks and AudioBooks
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Charles H. Herty Turpentine Cup
- Postcolonial Studies @ Emory
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection