Submitting a grant proposal to the NSF, NIH, or NEH? If you apply for funding from government agencies, you may be required to include a data management plan (DMP) in your application. Preparation of your plan is made easier through use of the online DMPTool, which walks you through each component of the plan.
Join us for a workshop on the DMPTool next Tuesday, October 9, in Woodruff Library Room 312 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. We will cover the basics of using the tool, review some sample data management plans, and step through the process of crafting your own plan to accompany a grant proposal.
Jennifer Doty, Data Management Specialist, Electronic Data Center
Katherine Akers, e-Science Librarian and CLIR Postdoctoral Fellow
In the Blog
- Summer Reading EBooks and AudioBooks
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Charles H. Herty Turpentine Cup
- Postcolonial Studies @ Emory
- A Beautifully Illustrated Book in the Seydel Collection
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Medical Formulas from the Reed Family
- New tech e-books:Safari Books Online
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Resurrection City Street Signs
- The Extraordinary World of MARBL: Ralph McGill's Paper Bag Letter
- Sisyphus: Patron Saint of the Stacks
- Cake Sprinkles, Cigarettes, Pasta, and Rusty Razor Blades: Preservation Challenges in MARBL