How do I find movies or music?
- Search discoverE. Limit your search to "Audio" or "Video" using the first drop-down menu (under the main search box).
- When your search results display, you will see icons to the left of the items that identify them as audio or video.
- Under the item title and information you will see the call number and location. The item will say something like:
Marian K. Heilbrun Music Media Media Collection (CD # )-- Available
- DVDs that you can check-out of the library will say DVD-LEND.
- Most audio/visual materials are in the Music and Media Library, located on the 4th floor of the Woodruff Library.
See the Finding Videos in discoverE for detailed information on searching for movies at the Woodruff Library.