Electronic Data Center
Available at the Electronic Data Center
- Download available data directly to your desktop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Search Emory's Spatial Data holdings. Search Quantitative Data.
- Link to primary quantitative data or spatial data providers with resources on the internet.
- Conduct analysis online.
- Contact the Data Center staff about requesting the acquisition of specific data studies.
- Set up an appointment with the EDC staff if you have questions or need guidance in finding useful data sets.
- Technology Centers of Robert W. Woodruff Library, Room 217.
- Resources available from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday.
- Electronic Data Consulting Services are available by appointment.
Data Center Contacts: