Results 1 - 3 of 3
Access World News coverage includes domestic newspapers, international newspapers, news wires, transcripts, and broadcasts, including 16 Georgia newspapers. All titles are the full electronic version of record.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO) is a full-text database of primary sources from the 19th Century, including monographs, newspapers, pamphlets, manuscripts, ephemera, maps, statistics, and more.
- Emory Libraries has access to four collections in this database:
- Asia and the West: Diplomacy and Cultural Exchange
- British Politics and Society
- British Theatre, Music, and Literature: High and Popular Culture
- European Literature, 1790-1840: The Corvey Collection
Personal narratives of immigrants to the United States and Canada, including letters, diaries, pamphlets, autobiographies, and oral history interviews, beginning around 1840 and extending to the present but focusing heavily on the period from 1920 to 1980. Provides perspectives both on North America and on the immigrants countries of origin. Also includes selected emigrant guides and advice books for immigrants, political cartoons, and audio and video.