Database Results for Your Selections
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO) is a full-text database of primary sources from the 19th Century, including monographs, newspapers, pamphlets, manuscripts, ephemera, maps, statistics, and more.
- Emory Libraries has access to four collections in this database:
- Asia and the West: Diplomacy and Cultural Exchange
- British Politics and Society
- British Theatre, Music, and Literature: High and Popular Culture
- European Literature, 1790-1840: The Corvey Collection
The database covers exclusive daily news, in-depth investigations, expert interviews and analysis by impressive number of top experts such as scholars, journalists, and North Korean refugees on North Korea-related issues ranging from everyday life in North Korea to tensions over nuclear weapons.