Results 1 - 2 of 2
Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO) is a full-text database of primary sources from the 19th Century, including monographs, newspapers, pamphlets, manuscripts, ephemera, maps, statistics, and more.
- Emory Libraries has access to four collections in this database:
- Asia and the West: Diplomacy and Cultural Exchange
- British Politics and Society
- British Theatre, Music, and Literature: High and Popular Culture
- European Literature, 1790-1840: The Corvey Collection
The database contains over 240 plays by 48 playwrights. Including a wealth of dramatic material, some of which was previously unpublished, overlooked, or inaccessible, this collection includes plays produced by the Native American Theatre Ensemble (NATE), Spiderwoman Theater, Toronto’s Native Earth Performing Arts, Seattle’s Red Eagle Soaring, and New York’s Coatlicue Theater Company. The collection includes American Indian and First Nation playwrights from groups including Cherokee, Métis, Creek, Choctaw, Pembina Chippewa, Ojibway, Hawaiian/Samoan, Comanche, Cree, Navaho, and Rappahannock.