Database Results for Your Selections
Results 1 - 4 of 4
Indexes journals, books, and dissertations on world history from 1450 to the present (excluding the United States and Canada).Expand
Subjects: African American Studies, African Studies Sub-Saharan, History Early Modern 1450-1800, History Modern 1800-, History World, Jewish Studies, Latin American and Caribbean Studies, Russian East European and Eurasian Studies
The History Vault is a searchable database of online historical documents and digitized microfilm collections. Emory researchers have access to six modules:Expand
- Black Freedom Struggle in the 20th Century Part I: Organizational Records and Personal Papers
- Black Freedom Struggle in the 20th Century Part II, Federal Governmental Records
- Southern Life and African American History Part I, 1775-1915, Plantation Records, (digitized selections from the microfilm collection Records of Southern Antebellum Plantations and Records of Southern Plantations from the Great Migration),
- Slavery & the Law
- The NAACP Papers: Major Campaigns—Education, Voting, Housing, Employment, Armed Forces
- The NAACP Papers: Board of Directors, Annual Conferences, Major Speeches, and National Staff Files.
For search tips and lists of collections included in each module see: http://proquest.libguides.com/quick_start_history_vault.
Subjects: African American Studies, Archives and Primary Sources, History Modern 1800-, History US
Full-text digital copies of British Parliamentary publications including Hansard, official parliamentary debates, and the British sessional papers, the working papers of government.Expand
Extremely important primary sources for British, European, U.S. and world history.
Subjects: African American Studies, African Studies Sub-Saharan, Archives and Primary Sources, Area Studies, Economics, Education, Government Information, History Early Modern 1450-1800, History Modern 1800-, History US, History World, Latin American and Caribbean Studies, Law, Political Science
Humanities International Complete covers journals, books and other important reference sources in the humanities. HIC includes all data from Humanities International Index (over 2,000 titles and 2 million records) plus unique full text for more than 770 journals.Expand
Subjects: African American Studies, Art and Architecture, Classics, Comparative Literature, Dance, English and American Literature, French Literature and Language, History Modern 1800-, History Modern 1800-, Multidisciplinary Databases, Philosophy, Religion, Theater Studies