Current Emory students, faculty and staff can check out laptops from the Music & Media Library circulation desk on level 4 during regular library hours.
The circulating pool includes PCs and Macs and their corresponding bundle accessories (case and adapters). Please note the following policies about the program:
- Limit one laptop bundle (laptop, case, adapter) per patron.
- Laptop loan periods are 7 days with no renewals. Users must wait 24 hours between each loan to ensure equal access to the circulating equipment pool.
- All laptops must be returned no later than fifteen minutes before the Music & Media Library closes (View Library Hours).
- Overdue fines are $5.00 per hour, with fees of up to $2,000 for any laptops that are lost, stolen, damaged beyond repair, or not returned (charges for minor damage will be assessed based on repair cost).
- Laptops missing any piece of the bundle (cases and adapters) cannot be checked in until the bundle is complete.
- If the Music & Media Library is closed, laptops must be returned to the Security Desk on Level 2 of the Woodruff Library. The $5 per hour overdue fine will accrue until the laptop and all of its bundle accessories are checked in the following morning.
- Patrons should notify the Music & Media Library via phone (404.727.1777) and/or email as soon as possible to report any damage found on an item during its loan period.