How do I submit a request to Interlibrary Loan?
Submit requests electronically via the ILLiad interlibrary loan system.
- Access ILLiad here. You can also find links to ILLiad in discoverE and EUCLID.
- When prompted, enter your Emory Network ID (NetID) and Password.
- First-time ILLiad users will be prompted to complete a registration form.
- From the ILLiad Main Menu on the left, select the type of request you wish to submit.
- For required fields please include:
- Complete and accurate information about the item requested; do not use abbreviations.
- Source of your citation. I.e., where information about an item may be verified.
- Date after which you cannot use or no longer need the requested material.
Tip: You must submit a separate request for each item.