Two self checkout machines are available at the Library Service Desk on level 2 for Emory faculty, staff, and students.
Emory faculty, students and staff may renew their items by going to My Account.
**Be advised, however, that online renewals are not available for overdue items, recalled items or for those items that have reached their renewal limit. If your account is blocked or due to expire soon, please email us.
- Contact Information
- Borrowing Privileges - Emory / Alumni / Visitors
- Chemsitry Library Borrowing Privileges
- Music & Media Library Borrowing Privileges
- Become a Proxy
- Loan Periods
- Renew Materials
- Return Materials
- Lost or Damaged Books
- How can I make sure library notices are going to my correct email address?
- How do I update my contact information?
- How can I tell what's checked out to me and when it's due?
- Why am I not receiving my library notices?
- What should I do if I lose my library card?
- What if a book I've returned is still on my account?
- What is the library's policy on privacy and confidentiality?
- How are my Library Account and My discoverE account different?
- How can I get an item that's "ON ORDER" or "IN-PROCESS?"
Contact the Library Service Desk
Library Service Desk
Robert W. Woodruff Library
540 Asbury Circle
Atlanta, GA 30322