Current Emory students, faculty and staff can check out laptops from the Music & Media Library circulation desk on level 4 during regular library hours.
We offer both PCs and Macs and their corresponding power adaptors. Please note the following policies about the program:
- Laptops and their power adaptors are for use in the Woodruff Library only.
- Limit one laptop and adaptor per patron.
- Emory University students must present their Emory Card to checkout a laptop. Emory University faculty and staff must present their Emory Card or driver's license to checkout a laptop.
- Laptop checkout is limited to 3 hours, with one renewal at the 4th floor circulation desk.
- All laptops must be returned no later than fifteen minutes before the Music & Media Library closes.
- Overdue fines are $5.00 per hour, with a $1620 fine for any laptops that are lost, stolen, damaged beyond repair, or not returned.
- If the Music & Media Library is closed, laptops must be returned to the Security Desk on Level 2. The $5 per hour overdue fine will accrue until the laptop is checked in the following morning.
- Charges for damage will be assessed based on repair cost.
See this page for the programs available on the laptops: