Library Learning Commons
The Learning Commons combines technological resources and support services in accessible spaces to provide welcoming environments for learning and research.
The Learning Commons is located on levels 1, 2 and 3 of the Woodruff Library Building.
Overall, the Woodruff Library Learning Commons provides:
- Over 200 Mac computers, including 39 dual boot Macs featuring both Mac and Windows OS;
- Over 40 PC computers;
- 8 HP LaserJet black and white printers;
- 6 HP Multifunctional Printing devises (BizHubs) for photocopying (all), scanning (all), and faxing (Level 2). All operations can be done in both black and white and color;
- 6 microfilm/microfiche readers supplied with printers and PC workstations for printing and scanning.
- Learning Commons Hours
- Mac and PC Computers in Woodruff
- Library Laptop Loan Program
- Programs and Applications
- Printing, Copying, Scanning, & Faxing Information
- Microfilm Conversion Machines
- Group Study Rooms (Technology Enabled)
- Wireless Service in the Library
- Service Desks - Contact, Locations, & Hours
- Who Can Use the Learning Commons?
- Helpful Information for Learning Commons Users
- Workstations at Math & Science Reading Room
- Workstations in Music & Media Library
- Workstations in Chemistry Library
- Workstations in the Research Commons
Learning Commons Coordinator