Through our course reserves service, instructors can make course materials available to students online with the web application ReservesDirect.
For Instructors and their Proxies Only:
- How To Reactivate a Previous Course (Instructors)
- How To Add NEW Materials (Instructors/Proxies)
- How To Create a Link to Blackboard (Instructors/Proxies)
- Should I Use Reserves Direct, Blackboard, or Learnlink?
Library Staff will do it for you:
- Reserves Requests using EUCLID
- Reserves Requests using Submission Form
- www Reserves Requests using Webform
Request a streaming film from Digital Campus:
Check Film's availability at SWANK'S Digital Campus Site
All materials uploaded to Reserves Direct must comply with U.S. copyright law and Emory's copyright policies. See our copyright page for more information. Course Reserve requests include a Date Needed By field and are normally filled within 4 working days during the semester and 10 working days near the start of the semester. Reserve requests can take significantly longer to fulfill when items are checked out or missing.
404.727.2230 | 404.727.1777 | email@example.com |
The Music and Media, Reserves Library is located on the 4th floor of the Woodruff Library.