Tools & Resources
Did you know...
The IP Rights Office offers workshops every semester on copryight issues.
Is a work protected by copryight?
- Digital Copyright Slider - determine if a work published in the U.S. is protected by copyright
- Copyright Term and the Public Domain chart - determine whether or not a work has entered the public domain
- Digital Image Rights Computator - determine if a digital image is protected by copyright
Fair Use Tools:
- Fair Use checklist
- Fair Use Harbor
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Online Video
- Copyright and Fair Use in Documentary Film
- Copyright Metro - an interactive guide to help determine the appropriate guidelines that must be followed when using different types of media