Report Reserves Direct Problem
You can always e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 404.727.1777, or visit us at the Music & Media, Reserves Library service desk located on the 4th floor of the Woodruff Library. You can also use the quick troubleshooting guide directly below.
- Make sure you / they have an Emory NetID.
Visit http://it.emory.edu/ or call 404.727.1777.
- Make sure you / they have the correct “Default role” privileges.
Click “Edit Profile” in ReservesDirect to check your own privileges.
- Make sure your course is active.
ReservesDirect courses are usually available about 3 months before the semester starts. If you see the course title in ReservesDirect, click on it to make sure the “Class Status” has an “Active” status with the correct dates.
- Make sure your course materials are active.
Click on the course title in ReservesDirect to check that each of your materials is “Active”; students cannot see “Inactive” materials.
- Make sure your students are enrolled in the course.
Click on the course title in ReservesDirect and then on the “Enrollment: [view]” link or the “Enrollment” tab to make sure.
Your form has been submitted.Clear