Ideal for study gatherings or working on group presentations.
Group Study Locations:
Technology-enabled rooms: 212, 213, 656, 664, 665, 756, 764 & 765
Group study rooms: 103, 106, 107, 109, 112, 115
Music & Media: 426 & 434 (available when floor is open on a first-come, first-served basis; individuals using the group study room with the 16mm viewer will be asked to cede room to users of this machine.)
Classrooms (available after 5pm): 773 & 874
See the map of the group study spaces.
Guidelines for Use
- Group Study rooms are available only to Emory faculty, staff, and students.
- Group Study rooms are intended for collaborative study; the rooms are not intended for meetings, classes or any other related uses.
- Do not move library furniture into or out of the group study rooms.
- Clean up the room before you leave so that it is ready for the next group.
- Make sure the door is locked when you leave.
Reserving a Group Study
- You can make reservations for group studies at the security desk located on Level 2.
- Group must be 3 or more people to make a reservation. Three members of your group must be present to check out the key.
- You must exchange your Emory ID card for the group study key at the security desk on Level 2 to gain access.
- You may reserve a room for a period of up to 3 hours.
- You may reserve a room up to one day in advance.
- Groups are limited to one reservation per day.
- Your reservation is forfeited for no-show 15 minutes after reservation start time.
- During midterm and final exam periods group study reservations will be limited to 2 hour period.
Walk Up Use
- Individuals may use unreserved rooms up to 2 hours if not needed by a group
- Individuals will be asked to leave if room is needed by a goup of 3 or more
- Need help with the technology equipment? Contact the Library Service Desk on Level 2.