Ideal for study gatherings or working on group presentations.
Group Study Locations:
Technology-enabled rooms: 212, 656, 664, 665, 756, 764 & 765
Group study rooms: 103*, 106*, 107*, 109*, 112*, 115* (*newly available)
Classrooms (available after 5pm): 213, 215, 773 & 874
Music & Media: 426 & 434 (available when floor is open on a first-come, first-served basis; individuals using the group study room with the 16mm viewer will be asked to cede room to users of this machine.)
See the map of the group study spaces.
- Only Emory faculty, staff and students can reserve technology-enabled group studies.
- You can make reservations for group studies at the security desk located on Level 2.
- Your group must be 3 or more people.
- Three members of the group must be present at the time of reservation.
- Group Study can be reserved up to a 4 hour period.
- Rooms can be reserved one day in advance.
- Your reservation is forfeited for no-show after 15 minutes of start time.
- Your student id card must be exchanged for the group study key at the security desk to gain access to the group study - by doing so confirms that the reservation has been kept.
- If there is no exchange of your student id for the group study key 15 minutes after the reservation start time, your reservation will be considered forfeited.
- To safeguard the group study reservation system, please make sure that the door is locked when you leave.
- Need help with the technology equipment? Contact the Library Service Desk on Level 2.